Are you Ready for an LED Heavyweight Grow Light? The Grow Northern Telos 0008 240W LED grow light has landed at One Stop Grow Shop and to say that we are mega impressed is a complete understatement! For years, LED grow lights were the underdogs compared with HPS in terms of yield per watt. Despite … Continue reading Introducing The New, Groundbreaking Grow Northern GN Telos 0008 LED Grow Light!
Here at One Stop, we’re proud to have been the first hydroponics retailer in the UK to accept bitcoin, back in 2014. Over the last four years, we’ve looked after hundreds of happy bitcoin customers, but for those who are completely new to the subject, read on for an introduction to the world of cryptocurrency… What … Continue reading An Introduction to Bitcoin Payments
So, What Exactly is Ozone? Ozone is actually a certain form of oxygen called O3. Oxygen makes up about 21% of the air that we breathe (with nitrogen accounting for most of the other 79%). Almost all of the oxygen in our air floats around in the form of something called O2. Although oxygen is basically a type … Continue reading Ozone – The Benefits of a Disease and Odour Free Grow Space
Reverse Osmosis – How to Effectively Remove Excess Hardness, Chlorine and Chloramine From Your Water In the UK, and in many other countries around the world, we are fortunate enough to have relatively clean water that is safe to drink readily on tap. However, the water in our taps usually comes with a couple of … Continue reading Reverse Osmosis – Cleaner Water for your Plants and Microherd
Awesome All-Natural Boosters! Lots of products have been arriving on the Hydroponics scene in recent years. Many of them make claims to revolutionise your growing experience but not all of them actually deliver on their promises. Here at One Stop, we take a lot of pride in the fact that we test virtually all products … Continue reading Moonshine Foliar Spray & Nutrient Enhancer
Time for a Change? Even the keenest of hydroponics gardeners is unlikely to be able to be on-site and tending their garden 24/7 (i.e. all day, every day). However, part of the art of successful growing is down to certain events in the grow-room happening at the correct times. For example, lights and/or heaters need … Continue reading Time Switches to Automate Your Grow!
How to Increase Your Garden Yields and Efficiency! Not so long ago, Gavita introduced a new wattage HPS grow light onto the market – the Gavita Pro 750e. For many, many years, there was only a small handful of sizes (wattages) of HPS grow light to choose from. There was the small 250W, the medium 400W, the … Continue reading The Gavita Pro 750e Grow Light – Awesome Efficiency and Flexibility!
Horizontal Spread vs Vertical Intensity. Which is best? We’ve always been huge fans of Gavita Pro Grow Lights. They brought the horticultural industry’s 400 Volt HPS systems to the hobbyist/domestic market, which gave us all the opportunity to achieve more μmols of PAR per watt than the standard 230 Volt systems that we were used to. … Continue reading Making the most of your Gavita Pro Grow Light with the Wide Angle Reflector
Take the strain out of carrying your Coco! Coco is an extremely popular grow medium these days – and it’s hardly surprising! Coco has a great combination of characteristics that combines the best of soil growing with the best of hydroponics. One disadvantage that almost all grow-mediums suffer from is that of their carrying, transportation … Continue reading Coco Bricks – Quality, Convenience and Great Value!
LIMITED INTRODUCTORY OFFER 10% OFF: Click here Revolution DEva – New and Badass! There was a time when the only consideration in choosing a HPS (High Pressure Sodium) Light was the price. There was little to choose between different lamps, ballasts or even the reflectors. Since that time, 10 or 20 years or so ago, a … Continue reading Join the Revolution – The DEva hits the UK !!!